Implementation Engineer [Web programming/Java Development]
Project / Role:
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Implementation Consultant to join our vibrant young team in Dublin.
The candidate will use their technical skills and product knowledge to assist in ensuring the successful implementation of our enterprise learning management solutions. The role is primarily focused on developing custom workflow and custom functionality required by our customers, so a strong working knowledge of web technologies, Java and RDBMS products is a must. Most of our customers are based outside Ireland, and although there is no requirement to work on their schedule, a willingness to be flexible with regard to working hours when the need arises is desirable.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
The successful candidate will typically have 2 or more years of successful software/solution development and implementation experience.
* Execute a range of hands-on implementation activities, such as:
* Install and configure client products.
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
* Develop integration interfaces with other systems.
* Work as part of a project team to efficiently implement client requirements on time and on budget.
* Work directly with customers to provide guidance and assistance on learning strategy.
* Supporting and troubleshooting customer issues
* Proven working experience in web programming & java development
* A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
* Good knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
* Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
* Outstanding communication, teamwork and customer management skills.
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Positive attitude and demeanour
* Enthusiastic when embracing new challenges
* Able to multi-task and prioritize (good time-management skills)
* Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
* A willingness to teach and help others
* Adaptable and flexile when new tasks or projects are given
* Excellent remuneration
* Health Insurance
* Up to 25 days annual holidays
* City centre location
Reference No.: 917465FK
Role: Implementation Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.