Looking for a temporary Systems Administrator for a contract of 8 weeks. Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow their career as an IT System Administrator in the Dublin area! This role requires someone to maintain, upgrade and manage the company's software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
* Expert knowledge of managing Active Directory, Group Policies and Microsoft Exchange
* At least three years previous experience working as an IT systems administrator in a Windows environment
* At least three years previous experience at providing Level 1 and Level 2 help desk support in a Windows environment
* Expert knowledge of network services and infrastructure
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong experience with Microsoft Hyper-V and Clusters
* A relevant third level degree at NFQ Level-8 or higher
* Expertise in IT Security
* Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server database administration
If you're interested in having a confidential chat about the role then get in touch now or click APPLY TODAY to send your CV if you feel it could be the right fit for you!