Backend Senior Automation Engineer 55-70K
We have an exciting opportunity for a test automation developer to join an expanding team in Dublin.
* Create and maintain automated test suites using C#, NUnit, mocking frameworks and proprietary testing platforms that are developed in-house.
* Conduct thorough investigation of automation test failures and troubleshoot the issues.
* Research Concepts on emerging technologies.
* Participate in code reviews and design workshops.
* Work as part of a cross functional agile development team.
Knowledge and experience:
* Approx. 4 years of experience in QA
* Approx. 2 years of experience in the development of test automation frameworks and automated tests, using C#.
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education.
* Strong knowledge of REST, SOAP protocols.
* intermediate level SQL proficiency.
* Strong understanding of Object Orientated Design practices.
* Experience with backend solution technologies, knowledge of communication protocols (TCP, HTTP, SOAP, etc.)
* Good understanding and experience with Agile development methodologies.
* Experience with protobuf is a plus.
* Result oriented and focused on successful delivery.
* Good communicator with both technical and non-technical subjects.
* Demonstrates strong sense of ownership, enthusiasm for technology and initiative.
* Team player.
* Interested in building career in the fast-paced and growing team environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.