itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a System Administrator. This is a 12-month daily-rate contract role based with our client in Dublin City Centre.
* System Administrator for entire staff of 83 reporting directly to the ICT Manager.
* Responsible for configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software.
* Performing daily system monitoring as part of morning checks verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and systems
* Maintenance of VMWare environment which consists of 2 ESXi hosts, 33 Virtual Servers and a storage capacity of 15TB
* Assisting ICT Manager with procurement of ICT equipment and supplies in accordance with the Public Procurement framework.
* Active Directory administration including GPO additions/deletions, user and group configuration
* Assistance with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity tests
* Manage and maintain the virtual server network which resides in Microsoft Azure. Experience desirable but not essential
* Outlook 365 administration
* Cisco switches (Network support) - first line analysis where interruption to service occurs. Fault finding and trouble shooting. Basic cable patch management duties. Working with service provider to ensure uptime and resilience.
* Cisco Call Manager Administration - administration of Cisco IP Phones.
* Monitoring of IT Service satisfaction and advise on appropriate actions where needed
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Active Directory Administration
* Antivirus Administration
* Windows 7
* Outlook 365
* Veeam Backup Software
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.