Linux Systems Administrator - Limerick
6 Month Contract - Daily Rate
I am working with one of Limericks best employers on a 6-month project with plenty of great projects and a good chance of renewing further than 6-Months. They are currently transitioning into a 'DevOps' environment which has promoted the current administrators to DevOps Engineers.
They are upgrading their current tech and they require a talented administrator for the project!
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 3+ years relevant experience as a Linux Systems Admin
Skills You Will Need:
* A passion for new technologies with a willingness to keep ahead of the curve
* Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
* Proven experience with Linux OS (RedHat Enterprise, Debian)
* Experience with virtualization platforms (VMware)
* Familiarity with server hardware
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Experience with enterprise network (Cisco)
* Strong knowledge and experience with database platforms
* Experience with automation tools - Puppet/Ansible - Preferable not essential
* Knowledge and experience in scripting languages (Shell script)
* Proven experience utilizing monitoring tools to drive performance improvements
* Automation / Continuous Integration experience (desirable not essential)
* Experience with cloud platform is highly regarded
* CCNA highly desirable
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Linux Systems Administrator, Limerick, Contract, Linux Database, Unix, SQL, Oracle, Linux, Chef, Puppet, VMware, Server, DevOps
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.