Windows Systems Engineer - Dublin
Contract: 6 Months
My client, a multinational Insurance company, is seeking an experienced Windows Systems Engineer to work on multiple projects across their current infrastructure. The projects include Mailbox migrations, Server virtualization, and network testing.
You will be integrated into the Systems Engineering team and providing 3rd level escalation support on serious Infrastructure issues, Network Outages, Migration Projects, Server Hardening and vendor management.
Qualifications & Experience
* 5+ Years Experience as a Systems Engineer
* Experience with automation utilizing Power Shell or another common scripting language.
* Experience working with systems management tools such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
* Experience with Microsoft Azure
* MCSE Certification
* Degree Qualified
* Experienced 2nd & 3rd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012)
* Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support, and management)
* VMware experience essential.
* Previous Experience with Mailbox migrations
* Understanding of immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code concepts and familiarity with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Chef, HashiCorp Packer) desirable.
Contracts with this client tend to renew on a continuous basis. It is anticipated that they will require 2 Engineers so be sure to have your CV in early. For additional information please contact Sean Devine email@example.com
Key Words: Windows Systems Engineer, Windows SysEngineer, Windows SE, Systems Administrator, Senior Windows Administrator, Windows, Azure, MS Azure, Dubllin, office 365, Active Directory, O365, SCCM, Powershell, Ansible, Chef, Packer, Migration,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.