itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Software Developer (.NET/C#). This is a permanent position based with our client in Kilkenny.
Our client is seeking a Software Developer to work with their global International Payments Solution Provider who operates on a multinational level, having previously achieved several industry-grade awards for their work in the area.
Our client provides excellent customer services to new and existing customers on a daily basis and offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell our client's services.
* Microsoft Core.Net and complementary technologies
* Microsoft application lifecycle management, including VSTS and Team Foundation Services
* Familiarity with the MVC and facade design patterns
* Git source code control
* Continuous Integration / Continuous Build Design Principles
* Relational Databases
* Familiar and comfortable with at least one flavour of Linux from Ubuntu, RedHat, Fedora, Centos or CoreOS
* Comfortable with command-line scripting (MS PowerShell and Bash)
* Basic knowledge of internet security protocols and procedures, including encryption and hashing techniques
* Familiarity with Amazon Infrastructure As A Service (EC2, RDS, Route 53, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB and others)
* Unit and Integration Testing
* NoSQL (preferably MongoDB)
* Visual Basic 6 (.Net)
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.