RPA Developer - Limerick (immediate start)
About this role:
My client is urgently seeking a experienced RPA developer to work on site for their client based in Limerick city. Exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with 2 years plus experience in Robotics who wants to build on their end user exposure. Great salary and benefits available in addition to working in a vibrant and inexpensive city where the cost of living is much lower cost of living than Dublin or Cork.
* Good client-facing skills, with experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
* Experience with Java, VBA, and SQL are desired
* Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes whilst following the software development lifecycle
* You will be responsible for the development lifecycle of automated processes
* Provide support and training for end users/clients
* Work with key stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
* Interpret current work practices and design automated workflows
* Develop, test, and deploy automation
* Third level qualification in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline
* A minimum of 5 years working in an testing, support, or development environment
* 2+ Years technology experience with automation tools such as OpenSpan, Blue Prism, UIPath, Work Fusion or equivalent
* A demonstrable understanding of IT systems and practices is crucial to the role, as well as good communication skills.
* Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments
* Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience in working to Agile delivery methods
* Experience in QA Automation
To apply for this exciting RPA Developer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
.NET, C#, VB, Python, OpenSpan, Blue Prism, UIPath, Work Fusion, RPA, Automation, Robotics