Test Automation Engineer Dublin Area:Contract
* Write Automation Test and code coverage activities.
* Identify Positive, Negative, Security, Stress tests from Product Request Doc and Functional Spec and create a test Plan.
* Design, implement, execute and maintain tests using JAVA
* Analyze and report test results.
* Troubleshoot and Identify issues in the product.
* File bug and follow up on the bug until a resolution is reached.
* Attend Engineering meetings and identify gaps in existing tests.
* Continuously improve the QA test coverage by adding more tests.
* Develop innovative ideas and solutions for projects.
* Own a feature end-to-end and demonstrate expertise in given feature area.
* Work collaboratively across other teams.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Java programming (Java certification)
* Software engineering (QA methodologies)
* Expertise in Object Oriented Concepts
* 3+ years of quality engineering experience
* Test automation using Junit
* Linux & Windows system administration
* Good communications skills (verbal & written) in English
* Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills Desired Skills
* Familiarity with VMware products: Virtual Center Server, ESX
* Familiarity with REST, WSDL, SOAP, XML
* Knowledge on Test Automation Framework.
* Familiarity in Eclipse, Perforce, Review Board, Bugzilla.
For more information or to apply, contact J.email@example.com 015713000
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.