IT Business Analyst
Project / Role:
Our client is a leading provider of human and animal generic pharmaceutical products with our primary markets in Europe, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Korea.
They are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst.
* Provide day-to-day support in conjunction with the business users related to the installed Perito ERP , Diver BI Tools and MS Access Reporting systems
* Provides support and/or direction to the Senior Management Team in overcoming hurdles and moving projects forward by proactively mitigating open issues and project risks.
* In conjunction with the business and IT partners, will develop/approve test scripts and perform test executions and approvals.
* Developing training materials and train business personnel in new or modified business processes.
* Understand our client's business, pain points, needs, and strategic plans.
* Understanding and documenting complex process for all areas of operations including supply chain, manufacturing/packaging, quality, warehouse and production processes.
* Gathering requirements from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, and differentiates between actual and required user needs.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must understand highly complex technology projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily-understandable manner.
* Advanced functional knowledge of the following ERP system operations: Sales, Materials Management, Inventory Control, Production Planning and Quality Management
* Strong understanding of highly technical custom software solutions.
* Proven ability to drive complex conceptual discussions and develop system requirements. This includes the ability to generate innovative ideas to resolve problems.
* Understands change management concepts and techniques in a validated GMP environment.
* Knowledge of problem solving techniques
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Knowledge of MS Access including Forms, Queries and VB for applications, Excel
Reference No.: 917382FK
Role: IT Business Analyst
Location: Co. Galway
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332