How We Work
Working in a start - up environment, we work in small scrum teams in an agile environment. Whether you're joining as a graduate or a team lead, you'll be encouraged to take full ownership of your work and will be encouraged to push your own ideas forward from day one. We believe that features have no value until they are in production adding value to our customers so teams deploy fast and often, so if you like working in a fast paced environment and getting things done, we might just be the right place for you.
Here are some of the cool things we've built:
* We built a notification platform (comprised of RabbitMQ, C# Services, SQL Enterprise) which handles thousands of concurrent changes every minute. This reduced the latency for sale notifications from hours to seconds. We built a scalable delivery pipeline that delivers notifications in real-time to website users (via SignalR) and iOS and Android users (via Microsoft Azure Notification Hub).
* We built a world class, hypermedia driven, RESTful API with outstanding documentation and several open source SDKs written in .NET, Ruby, Python and PHP
* Software development experience (we're not fussy whether this comes from a degree or commercial work) in one or more general purpose programming languages (C# and/or Java a plus)
* Interest and ability to learn other programming languages and technologies as needed
* Ability to work independently in small teams
* Working proficiency and communication skills in English
Keywords: Software Developer/ Software Engineer/ .NET Develoiper/ C# Developer/ asp.net