The successful Python Developer will be working with the backend team on a diversity of exciting new projects, including really interesting data focused projects.
You will be help architect and build a new modelling platform as well as solving challenging mathematical modelling problems.
* 5+ years Python experience - python app development not Python scripting
* Extensive experience developing web applications using Django
* Previous exposure to TDD, Continuous Delivery and Code reviews
* Experience with Version Control Systems, ideally GIT
* Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or NoSQL
* AWS experience highly desirable
* Experience in a Linux environment highly advantageous
This role comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to make a big impact in a highly renowned organisation, who would describe themselves as an all-in clusive, multi-cultural, eclectic group of technical enthusiasts.
If you want to experience part of the fun, send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.