Mid - Senior Level .Net Developers - 6 month contracts - Galway
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading Irish Fintech company, in the hiring of Mid-to-Senior level .Net Developers to join their growing development team, designing and developing software and payment solutions for some of the most well-known global brands and companies.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects, from developing new products, building customer led features and enhancements to existing platforms and products to explore new growth areas and to expand the range of services offered by the company to their customer base. Our client is looking for .Net Developers from Mid - Senior Level.
Knowledge and Experience
* Approximately 5 - 10 years' experience in a similar .Net development role, ideally in a fast paced, Agile development environment
* Strong Full Stack development experience, across Back-End, Middleware, Front-End, Embedded and Database development.
* Strong customer focus with the ability to translate customer requirements into tangible and effective solutions
* Working experience across .Net Frameworks 2. And 4.5/4.6, Entity Framework, WCF and and OAuth
* Familiarity with TFS/JIRA and build processes
* RESTFul API development
* Good knowledge of SQL based databases. Scripting ability in T-SQL would be beneficial.
* Good knowledge of Reporting technologies and mechanisms such as SSRS
* Web Services and API interaction knowledge
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design Principals
* Automation and Source Control experience
* Good knowledge of the Software Testing lifecycle, including the ability to create Unit Tests
* Strong documentation abilities
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
* Any additional experience in Network, Cloud platforms (especially Azure) and Security (especially knowledge around PCI and OWASP) would be an advantage
Our client is offering the opportunity to become part of an already highly successful and still growing company, where your ideas and solutions will be actioned, and you will have the chance to add real value and input.
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.