Our Client has an requirement for an experience 1st Level Desktop Support Engineer at their Limerick campus. This position will be will be part of a team providing support to a wide range of environments from SMB to Enterprise level.
If you are an engineer with 18+ months desktop support experience and are looking for a position that can offer you genuine career and technical progression, I would be very interested in speaking to you.
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
* Logging and resolving tickets within the departments SLA.
* Managing User profiles and hardware for new starters, contractors and people exiting the organisation.
* Updating Active directory profiles and managing user groups and access to shared folders/drives.
* Resolving any hardware related issues e.g. hard drive replacements, OS upgrades, installation of additional software etc.
* Additional project work as required.
* Maintaining documentation to the required standards.
Technical Requirements & Experience:
* 18+ months practical experience in providing technical support to enterprise Level environments
* Extensive experience supporting Microsoft (Windows Server 2008 -2016, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory).
* Strong communication skills and an ability to translate technical issues in a manner that end users will comprehend.
* Must have a strong awareness of the importance of adhering to department SLA's.
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Matthew Duane Rice