* Work with project delivery teams to ensure effective project governance is applied throughout the project lifecycle
* Ensure the PMO standards, procedures, tools and templates are rolled out and used consistently and effectively in all projects.
* Provide advice and guidance to the Programme and Project Managers on the completion of the PM framework templates and documents.
* Be proactive in the ongoing development and continuous improvement of the PMO service, system, processes, tools and templates provided to all programmes and projects.
* Guide and support Project Managers in their correct use and application of the client;s process and tools.
* Project/Programme analysis and reporting such as
* Exception management and decision-making reporting
* Resource Utilisation
* Process Adherence
* Work with key stakeholders to simplify and quality control project data and project set ups
* Resourcing process support
* Support the onboarding of new project managers
* Work as part of the PMO team to deliver high quality customer service to the stakeholders by providing support, challenge and skills development.
Qualifications and Experience
* 3+ years' experience in a project/programme environment or Experience as a Senior Analyst role within a PMO
* Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) whilst not essential is desirable
* Experience in project delivery methodologies (Waterfall/Agile)
* Proven PMO/Programme Analyst experience thorough understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective.
* Demonstrated experience in preparing presentations for senior management
* Experienced in project and process analysis and confident presenting appropriate assessments and recommendations to all levels
* Experience with a time reporting system, managing time entries for project teams, establishing correct project/task codes, ensuring appropriate project set-up for reporting.
* Experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful programme outcomes
* Proven experience of report writing in a programme/project office environment
* Valid work permit for Ireland
* Knowledge, skills and abilities
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
* Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills
* Knowledge of programme and project management and processes
* A drive for results and an instinct for being resourceful and thinking innovatively
* Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
* An ability to work alone or in a team
* Strong capability with problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness.
* Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines effectively prioritising and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment