They have an urgent opening for a HTML/CSS Developer to work alongside the Frontend Architect who will be designing the frontend application of what will be the first of its kind, worldwide.
The successful HTML/CSS Developer will be involved in the development of the web GUI.
* 3+ years commercial experience with HTML and CSS based web GUI implementations
* Previous commercial experience working on web application products
* Experience in an agile environment advantageous
* Familiar with the latest cloud computing environments, methods and tools.
* Strong flair for UI design and familiarity with UI wireframes essential
* Completely greenfield project - lots of autonomy
* Massive potential for growth
* Very competitive salary
This role will suit anyone who would describe themselves as a self-starter, motivated and has a passion for delivering high calibre work. This product has high potential to be very successful; this role is ideal for anyone who likes to take a risk with the potential of reaping great reward if the product is well received.
The role offers the opportunity to make an impact on a product in a very exciting industry and flexibility for the role to evolve beyond HTML and CSS into other aspects of development.
If you want to work with the latest technologies and have a lot if autonomy, this could be the role for you!
Contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.