Systems Engineer/DevOps - 45-50K
This is a hugely important role where you will be responsible for configuration, operation and maintenance of all systems software and support infrastructure. You'll not only be supporting multiple internal teams, you will support build and release environments for multiple processes and interact daily with the development team to coordinate code changes to ensure ongoing availability and reliability.
The role will be fast paced and will require someone with the commitment and flexibility to pick up new technologies as well as working closely with a team on a day to day basis to ensure the highest quality of work. You'll be the first point of call for many support issues and need to be able to keep open a constant line of communication with multiple internal teams.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Strong server and desk-side support experience.
* Excellent windows server admin skills.
* Strong VMware experience.
* Hands on networking experience, ideally from a web hosting background.
* SQL Administration skills.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* VMware, Microsoft of Cisco certs are all highly desirable.
If you'd be interested in finding out more info, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.