As a member of the CRM Delivery team, the Developer plays a major part in designing, delivering and maintaining our customer's software systems
He/she is responsible for the daily administration of time related data within our project management systems, ensuring that all billable activity is tracked and communicated to the project manager.
Furthermore, the role includes the following responsibilities:
* Complete tasks and project assignments in line with Agile principles and within deadlines.
* Write well designed, clean and re-usable code.
* Communicate with otherteam members to understand the scope and to ensure the project is always progressing
* Participate in team meetings and daily stand up calls, having prepared an update prior to the meeting and ensuring all tasks are updated in our project management systems
* Participate in the company objective process and ensure all objectives are on track throughout the year and achieved at agreed timelines.
* Ensure a smooth handover to the support team of all developments that are ready for go-live
* Develop technical documents and articles to accurately represent application design and code.
* Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficency of the development team
* Troubleshoot, test and maintain software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
* Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, prioritize, and coordinate development of solutions for upgrades, changes and enhancements.
* Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.
* Experience working with integrated cross discipline teams utilising an agile framework
* 3 + years developing software systems
* Experience with full SDLC
* Experience with API development and integration
* Bachelor's degree or higher, computer science, engineering related field or related experience in a tech field
* Database, My SQL, MS SQL(Oracle an advantage)
* MAMP and ZAMP stacks
* Working knowledge of TeamWork PM software
* Working knowledge of SQL query and SP creation and management
* API development and integration
* Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate complex subject matter
Keywords: PHP Developer,PHP Developers,Software Developers,Software Development,IT jobs Dublin, IT jobs