We are currently recruiting for the following permanent vacancies for clients in the South East:
* Scrum Master (Salesforce)
* Scrum Master (.NET or Java Development)
* Business Analyst (with Salesforce)
* Salesforce Administrator
* ETL Developer with Infosphere Datastage to join Data Analytics solution Development team
* ServiceNow Specialist - ITSM, Service Now developer & administrator
* Unix Systems Administrator
* Unix / Linux Support Analyst
* C#.NET Senior Software Engineer
* Senior Applications Developer - .NET & SQL server - Full stack
* Design Engineer - UX Design on Enterprise software applications
All are permanent position with clients based in the South East of Ireland and operating in the financial services, software R&D, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical industries. We are interested in hearing from applicants with the required skillsets and who are looking to settle or are already committed to the South East region, as these are permanent career roles.
Salary level = Dependent on each role, ranging from €45-80K + benefits.
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Key Terms: Scrum Master, Scrummaster, Business Analyst, IT Technology specialist, Senior Business Analyst, Senior BA, IT Business Analysts, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Technical Architect, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, multinational, Biotechnology, Bio-tech, life sciences, health care, financial services, banking, insurance, Technical Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Technical BA, IT BA, IT Quality Manager, QC Manager, Cork, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Kilkenny, Carlow, Kildare, Tipperary, Naas, Laois IT Validation Manager, Systems Validation, Certified Salesforce Technical Architect, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Unix, Linux administrator, Unix Adminsitration, Sitecore, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, ITSM, Datastage, IBM Data stage, Data-stage, ETL Developer, Data Analytics, Data Analyst, C#, C#.NET Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Developer.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.