The successful Senior PHP Engineer, will work closely alongside business and technical teams throughout the development cycle. These teams work to a very high standard so you will be sure to benefit from the expertise of some of the highest calibre technical evangelists in the industry.
* 5+ years' experience developing object-oriented PHP
* API experience essential
* Strong understanding of either MVC, SOLID or Dependency injection
* Experience with Symfony or Zend essential
* Experience in developing with Twig or Smarty
* Experience working in an agile environment and with techniques like Continuous Integration
* Experience developing websites and web applications for multiple device types beneficial
* Strong experience developing and integrating with APIs
* Experience in MySQL 5.5+
* Comfortable working in Linux
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar preferred
For more information call Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.