PL/SQL Developer (Competitive Day Rate)
Our client is a leading Insurance company based in Dublin, who are searching for a PL/SQL Developer for an initial 6-month contract which is likely to extend. Expect a great employer, and company providing an interesting project opportunity.
The services to be acquired fall within the general areas of software programming and maintenance, which includes: requirements analysis, system analysis and design, documentation, coding, testing, implementation, monitoring production performance and production jobs, researching and resolving production problems, dealing with end users to resolve issues, adherence of all management internal controls, and providing training and technical support to end users and other developers.
* Provide maintenance and production support for the client's Application System
* Monitor the systems and resolve problems that arise, perform required systems enhancements
* Review systems work done by peers
* Share skills with peers
* Provide instruction relative to software knowledge, techniques and performance.
* Interface with end users,
* Attend brain storming meetings to help users define software solutions to business problems
* 4 years of relevant experience
* Experience with:
-Oracle DBMS 11g or higher
-Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.