Systems Engineer Lead Data Centre
New opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer ideally with a data centre background to join a global tech based company in Dublin. Working as part of an EMEA wide team with regular interaction with US colleagues this role will involve
* Support and Maintain Server software, hardware, related applications and systems at scale.
* Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
* Facilitate, lead and manage a team.
* Capture and analyze traffic.
* Work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Familiarity with Content Delivery Networks and POP architecture.
* Proficiency in Linux operating system, Networking, Ethernet.
* Experience with NOC environments and working to SLAs.
* Excellent knowledge of server hardware preferably HP Proliant servers.
* Experience working in a datacenter environment is a plus
* At least 2 years troubleshooting Server hardware (memory, storage, network, motherboards).
* Used and or managed: Chef, Puppet, or similar tools for automating system administration task.
Education / Certifications
* Certification such as CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCIS, RHCSA or equivalent experience preferred.
This Systems Engineer role offers a competitive salary in the region of €75 -€85K, apply today with CV to Edward Bennett in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5071