Junior Project Manager- Supply Chain
A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
They require a Junior Project Manager (Supply Chain) with 2-3 years' experience in a Supply Chain role with exposure to working on projects. Initially on a 5-month contract, with good opportunities for further extension.
An established large employer Dublin, they offer a top class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
Job Reference: BBBH 12724
A General Day:
* Create problem-solving strategies and manage the change impact.
* Ensure projects deliver expected benefits within time, cost and quality constraints.
* Oversee requirements gathering with business users to identify and document requirements.
* Develop documentation that can be clearly understood and translated.
* Manage project activities.
* Support the management of risks and project issues and provide weekly reports.
* Document new and/or improved processes.
* Conduct additional duties at request as business demands.
The Ideal Candidate:
* 2-3 years' experience in a Supply Chain role with exposure to working on projects
* Software industry experience is a must have
* A good understanding of project management terminology
* Proficient using MS office
* Strong interpersonal & collaborative skills working in a regional & global team
* Fluent in English
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and bus links.
* Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
* Regular onsite events and external speakers.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035 / +44 330 335 1710