Technical Field Engineer (Level 2)
Perm job based in Cork area
Job Ref: BBBH12796
Our client is a very high profile multinational technology company with a significant presence in Ireland. Right now; they require a Technical Field Engineer (Level 2) to cover a number of their County Cork client sites.
This will be a permanent job - interested candidates MUST have a full license and their own transport (potential for car allowance as part of the package).
* Experience providing onsite Deskside / Desktop End User support.
* Experience of break/fix on desktop and peripherals.
* Able to diagnose hard drive issues and successfully replace faulty equipment.
* Able to comprehends complex HW issues.
* Monitor ticket queues on assigned customer sites to make sure all tickets are Responded/Resolved to agreed SLA's.
* Asset Management - management of tasks relating to customer asset databases; keeping accurate records of PC's and equipment you support.
* Installations, maintenance, and repairs on customer equipment.
* Work mainly on Cork area customer sites but as needed, you may be required to visit other customer sites in surrounding counties.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
* Candidates must have previous experience of Desktop Level 2 support.
* Strong Troubleshooting and Analytical skills (as well as good multi-tasking abilities required).
* Very strong customer facing skills (dress code also requires neat and tidy appearance).
* Willing to travel frequently between client sites.
* Clean driving license.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications (not essential):
* Infrastructure Support experience (Switches, Servers, Wireless Access Points).
* Microsoft qualifications would be useful (but are not essential).
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040