Data Analyst Contract (€400-€500 Day Rate)
Our leading client is looking for a results-focused Data Analyst to support the growing demands of it's expanding workforce. As an innovative Irish company, they offer ambitious candidates a fast-paced and challenging work environment and plenty of scope to progress your career to the next level. Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
* Measure the quality of the critical data elements through data profiling;
* Participate in the design of the DQ tracking metrics, dashboards and reports;
* Manage data quality, monitoring, measurement and reporting activities to introduce industry best practices while increasing the trustworthiness of AIG's data;
* Establish key relationships with various data quality stakeholders including Operations, Finance and Regulatory and Control and Audit;
* Communicate and liaise with the business functions for the handling of both day to day data issues and strategic data management initiatives;
* Assess effectiveness of data quality improvement efforts within the department to achieve overall control objectives surrounding data quality and data analysis related to various reports such as regulatory and compliance reporting;
* Manage the data quality expectations of stakeholders;
* Identify financial reporting quality issues and operational risk concerns;
* Participate in working groups directly and indirectly relating to accounts, metrics and regulatory and other reporting;
* Experience with advanced SQL
* Knowledge of advanced MS Excel
* Expertise on one or more Business intelligence and analytics platforms - Alteryx, Tableau, QlikView
* Knowledge of one or more programming languages for data and analytics - R, Python
* Experience in data manipulation using BI tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, QlikView.
* Experience in analysis of structured and unstructured data.
* Experience in providing key insights to the Business with credible hypotheses as to why trends occur.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.