Systems Administrator (Linux) - Dublin CC - 55-65K
I'm working with an award-winning start-up who have spent the last few years building a highly innovative product within the software security sector. They currently have an urgent requirement for an experienced Linux systems administrator to join their team and maintain their essential development and testing resources.
The profile they require is someone passionate about technology and who has experience of collaborating with multiple internal teams to help deliver the best results possible for their growing customer base. The company are really tech driven and it means you're given the freedom to experiment and implement new tools and one of the best things is that given the company size, your opinion is valued, and your advice is always taken on board regarding the best ways to improve their product.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent Linux administration experience.
* Strong Networking experience, routing/switching/firewalls/VPNs.
* Hands on experience with AWS is preferred, though if you have some academic experience then they are happy to provide training to help you get up to speed.
* Experience with puppet/chef are desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Great team work focused attitude.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.