.Net Integration Lead - Dublin
One of my North Dublin based clients have a fantastic new opportunity for a strong .Net developer with skills with Web API and ASP.Net MVC to join them as their Integration Lead.
My client is a Software House that provide quality, safety and compliance software for the food industry and they are currently expanding at a fast pace due to increased popularity of their products on the market. They are building a new development team in Dublin to support the growth of the company and they are currently looking for an Integration Lead for the team. This role is for a Senior .Net Developer with strong experience with Web API's who can take charge of all future Integration projects within the company from start to finish. The role is business critical and technically challenging and there will be a lot of barriers to overcome to get the system scaled up for further expansion.
* Take full ownership of all integration projects from start to finish
* Responsible for research, scheduling, resourcing, budgeting, implementation, testing, release, documentation and maintenance of integration projects
* Be a key player and influencer in the development team moving forward particularly focusing around ASP.Net MVC and Web API's
* Communicate well with both the VP of Engineering and stakeholders alike keeping all parties well informed with project development
* Work with and help mentor less experienced team members
* Minimum of 5 years in a development role with C# .Net
* Strong experience with Web API and good knowledge around API security
* Experience integrating system and working on integration projects
* Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, NHibernate and JSON
* Experience with ASP.Net MVC
* Experience in an agile environment and following other best working practises
* Salary: 65-75k DOE (can be negotiable for the right candidate)
* Benefits package
* Excellent opportunity to learn with scheduled up skilling sessions weekly and support for further education
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Development, Developer, C# Developer, Senior Developer, .Net Developer, Integration Developer, Integration Lead
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.