Automation Test Engineer
An amazing opportunity to work on a newly established automation testing team within a global organisation based here in Dublin. You will be developing, maintaining and running automated tests with the Engineering manager.
You will work closely with application development engineers to minimise the test cycle and to design and maintain deployments to various test environments and production.
* Design and develop automated test scripts, collaborate with the application developers to work as a team while developing testing cases
* Develop effective test cases based on the companies testing framework
* Complete exploratory tests occasionally and work with users and application developers to address any issues
* Work closely with the application development team, improve processes and tools and support management of codebase from development to production
* 3rd level Degree in Computer Science or related field or 2 years' experience with both test automation/exploratory testing
* Experience with any of the test automation frameworks and tools like Selenium WebDriver, Visual Studio Testing Framework MSTest, TestRail or HP QTP (Micro Focus UFT)
* Consistent record in working with modern principles relating to code quality, release management, auto testing tools and techniques, version management and change control
* ISTQB qualification/certification
* Demonstrated knowledge of agile testing principles
* Prior experience in hybrid Waterfall / Agile enterprise environments
* Working knowledge in Financial services/ Insurance or other heavily regulated domains
* A track record of collaborating and working effectively with business partners
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.