Why this role is key
* Software testing is required to identify defects and errors that were made during the SDLC.
* Testing improves product reliability and stability, which in turn improves customer satisfaction in the application.
* Testing is necessary in order to provide accurate, consistent and reliable results for each release
* Testing is required to validate the application is fit to use
* Testing early helps to ensure issues are identified as early as possible, this reduces costs to other areas of the business
* Test Automation reduces time and effort
* Automation increases test coverage
* Helps measure reliability and stability
What you will do
1 Help expand and maintain new selenium framework.
2 Contribute to the creation of functional and regression test suites
3 Analyse test results, record test activities, and track defects.
4 Clearly articulate and communicateproject status.
5 Manage priorities and set expectations when faced with multiple demanding tasks.
6 Assist with all hands manual testingwhen required
What should you have
1 1-2 years'experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
2 Experience inC# programming desirable.
3 Proficient in testing techniques.
4 Have a strong knowledge of all phases of testing.
5 Previous coding experience would be advantageous
6 Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality.
7 Experience with continuous integration tools
8 BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
9 ISTQB Certification is advantageous
Experienced manual testers will have the opportunity to move into test Automation and Scrum Test Lead roles. Advanced industry knowledge can lead to Business Analyst opportunities and Project Managment roles.