Ticketing Device, Hardware, Software and Network Technical and Service Engineer
Excellent permanent opportunity has come up to support Commercial Bus Operator fleet and support their ticketing application and software.
What is there for you:
* Attractive salary
* Perm role
* Convenient Dublin 2 location clos to Bus lines and Green Luas
* Diverse office and on site support role
* Immediate interviews and start date
Ideal candidate background
* Service engineering support to end users
* Development and deployment of embedded systems
* Windows web based applications, Android tablets basic networking, AWS knowledge and experience
* Related third level education or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills
* Valid Driving Licence
* Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems, both back office and on site
* Ensure the ticketing machines and related applications work in order
* Dealing with third parties for parts replacement shipment and repairs
* Provide training to users
APPLY NOW for an immediate consideration or contact Dominika at 01 4321 567 for more information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.