Site Reliability Engineer - Dublin CC
I'm working with a multinational organisation who have been hugely successful within their niche sector of the financial market. They have grown rapidly over the years and have established Dublin as their EMEA headquarters where a lot of important project work is done as well as support for their fast paced work environment.
My client are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about technology and love to problem solve by taking issues from first point of contact right through to resolution. It's not essential that you come from a financial services background yourself but it wouldn't do any harm to have experience there or in a similarly regulated industry.
This role is a broad position involving strong Unix administration and support as well as the ability to read and re-write code. You'll ideally be an all rounder who wants to work amongst a team of elite engineers and move your career forward every single day you enter the office!
* Excellent working knowledge of Linux environments. (UNIX preferable)
* Strong experience with one of more programming language - Python, Bash, Go, Java, C++ etc.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with SQL.
* Strong networking skills - TCP/IP etc.
* Hands on experience with ansible/puppet/chef would be desirable.
* Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic.
* Previous financial services experience would be a bonus.
If you'd be interested in finding out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.