Title Job: Desktop Support Engineer
Duration: 3 years
Daily rate: 120-140€ per day
This role is based on a customer site as part of a small team providing second line support for Desktop/Laptop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve complex problems. The position utilizes one-on-one support to end users and remote diagnostic tools.
* Assists customers with the installation, configuration, and support of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
* Perform 2nd line hardware diagnostics
* Specialized knowledge to analyse and solve complex problems.
* Trains and orients customers on use of hardware and software.
* Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure compliancy.
* Complete IMAC requests
* Remote user support
* Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases for technical projects.
* Ensure all documentation is completed.
* Inventory Management
The Client: NTT Data
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.