The successful candidate will become an integral member of one of the core engineering teams, developing robust platform services and creating quality, robust and scalable software products capable of supporting very high traffic as well as being highly flexible.
In order to do this you will be required to work in a fast paced environment, contributing clean, secure and maintainable code that will actively and continuously contribute to the evolution of the product architecture.
There may be an element of project management and team leading involved in the role. Therefore, the successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills, have the ability to communicate effectively with others and be able to motivate others to reach stringent project deadlines.
* 5+ years object oriented PHP development experience in a commercial environment
* Proven experience with MVC PHP Frameworks such as LARAVEL OR SYMFONY 3/4 essential
* Experience with MySql 5.5+
* Experience with Version Control systems such as Git, SVN or Subversion
* Experience with JS frameworks highly desirable, particularly React, Angular 2+ or Vue.js
* Good experience with testing tools such as PHPUnit
* Experience with Twig, Smarty or similar
* Familiar with Continuous Integration
* Experience working in a Linux environment
This role comes with an extremely competitive salary.
Additionally there will be an attractive benefits package including pension contribution, health insurance and annual bonuses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with, in my opinion, one of the highest calibre development teams in Dublin.
You will have the opportunity to upskill with modern technologies and be part of a close-knit, successful development team.
In order to apply for this fantastic opportunity call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.