Systems Administrator - Linux/AWS
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity with one of Dublin's most innovative and interesting tech start ups. They are a leading name within the software security space and are looking to hire a systems administrator that will play a key role in maintaining their development and testing resources.
You'll join a team who are extremely passionate about technology and are always striving to provide their customers with the best possible product they can. They are a multi-award winning start-up who have been established for some time in the Dublin tech scene.
If you feel like you're working for a company where the focus is more on the bottom line than the tech, then this will definitely be a positive move for you. The quality of code and technical work takes precedence over all for my client and if you're as passionate as they are, you'll absolutely love working here!
* Bachelor's degree in computer science (Masters beneficial).
* Excellent Linux administration skills (ideally Red Hat).
* Strong Amazon Web Services Skills - EC2, RDS etc.
* Hands on experience with config management tools. (Puppet is the preference)
* Strong hands on networking skills inc firewalls, routers, switches and VPNs.
* Hands on experience with Zabbix/Nagios.
* Experience administering some windows servers would be a bonus.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.