Senior BI Developer Contract (€400-€500 Day Rate)
Our leading Financial Services client is actively recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join their Business Analytics team based in North Dublin for a 6-12 Month Contract.
The successful candidate will work on providing an industry leading analytics product to a global customer base and will be responsible for developing, customizing and delivering an innovative insight product.
The Senior BI Developer is responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, data visualization, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions
The ideal candidate is an experienced technology professional with a passion for emerging technologies and a desire to innovate. You have worked with cross-functional teams and diverse clients. You have knowledge in the common skills of database development including data models and SQL report development, data visualization and business intelligence terminology.
* Continuously develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture, including data warehousing, dimensional modelling, OLAP functionality, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery.
* Develop & maintains expertise with MSBI tools including: Excel, PowerPivot, SSRS, PerformancePoint, SSIS, SSAS and BISM.
* Develop data models, data shaping logic & data visualizations using Excel, SQL, DAX & Power BI
* Analyse, understand, and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfilment of user story requests from internal business customers.
* Develop database and/or data presentation solutions to deliver information to end-users accurately and efficiently
* Extracts, transforms, & loads data using data management tools and T-SQL.
* Contribute to, and possibly lead, project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information solutions.
* 4+ years of Business Intelligence Development
* Strong experience in SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
* Experience with MDX, DAX, and SSAS
* Ability to develop reports in SSRS, Excel, PowerBI, or similar visualization tools
* Experience writing SQL queries to retrieve and analyse data from a database such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Knowledge of Azure and Azure Services
* Experience with programming languages: C, C++, C#
* Experience working with dimensional data warehouse
* Experience working with Tabular models
* Experience working with R, JSON, XML
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.