Desktop Support Engineer Santry
Desktop Support Engineer sought to join an international company in the North Dublin area.
As a Desktop Engineer you will be acting as the 2nd and 3rd line support for the organisations users providing Hardware/Desktop and software support. You will be working as part of the technical team to resolve user queries. This is a permanent full time role Monday - Friday.
An overview of your responsibilities:
* Working in a windows environment supporting end users.
* Providing Desktop related Hardware/Software setup and support.
* Experience purchasing/the procurement of hardware is an advantage.
* Responding to tickets in effective and efficient manner.
* Setting up telephony and VOIP.
* Helping with LAN/WAN management.
* 3+ years' experience in a desktop support role.
* Experience working in level 2 support.
* Knowledge of MSOffice, Active Directory, Cisco, LAN, WLAN, WAN.
* Windows server.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience supporting multiple sites in multiple locations is an advantage but not a necessity.
The role offers a salary of €28K with benefits such as health insurance, pension, education support, bonus, life assurance, employee assistance program, free onsite parking etc.
Further information on this desktop support role contact directly Som on (1) 603 5075 or email via: email@example.com