DevOps Engineer - North Dublin
Having gone through quite a lot of changes in their environment, my client are now looking to build out their Dublin based infrastructure team by adding a DevOps engineer who is passionate about tech and eager to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible.
They are looking for someone ready to absorb all the information possible, experiment with the latest tools and technologies and work together in a collaborative environment with multiple teams including development, testing and infrastructure.
You'll work with a team of senior engineers to support their customers and work on some huge upcoming projects. This is the kind of role that doesn't come up often! Most companies are looking for the finished article and aren't offering the kind of training and assistance that my client are putting forward. It's an amazing opportunity for someone who sees their long term future in the DevOps space.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Strong Linux engineering background.
* Hands on networking skills.
* Vmware knowledge.
* Experience with Jenkins is desirable.
* Any hands on exposure to one or more of puppet, chef, ansible or salt would be hugely beneficial.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Previous experience within a highly regulated environment would be desirable.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.