Information Security Officer - Dublin
€60-80,000 DOE with benefits
A leading insurance company based in Dublin are currently seeking to add to their team by hiring an Information Security Officer (ISO). The client has been recently involved in a period of growth hiring across all departments and teams. The ISO will be coming onboard to assist in the delivery of the security function working directly with the Head of Governance and CTO.
They are looking a technical leader, someone who can command a room and get things done.Personality is key for this role. You need to have the drive and ambition, but you also must have the ability to understand the current issues and look to resolve these in a timely manner.
You will be key in the strategic security development and delivery ensuring that the compliance policies and standards are adhered too.
Key projects over the next 18 months will include user access management, identity access management and data retention.
Along with the above you will be managing the pen testing, audits and assessing the Security Providers.
Information Security Officer Requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years working in a lead Information Security role
* Relevant professional certifications - CISA, CISM, CISSP
* An in depth knowledge of the Security landscape and the ability to incorporate new tech and strategies to the business.
* Knowledge of IAM, UAM and Data Protection
* Preference to have a degree in computer science or similar
* Strong understanding of controls such as ITIL & COBIT
* Understanding of financial services and relevant security industry regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person that is really looking to develop their career in the world of IT Security with a leader in the Irish community.
For more information on the Information Security Officer role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.