NET Software/Web Developer
Digital Planet are currently seeking an Intermediate to Senior Level Software Microsoft .NET Developer with 4 or more years of experience developing web-based applications. This is a permanent position based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the support and maintenance of new and existing software, writing code primarily in C# and have expertise in developing moderate to complex SQL in MS SQL Server.
* Translate application User Stories and use cases into functional applications
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Practical work experience with Software Development Lifecycle including the technologies listed below.
* Experience in designing and developing enterprise scale .NET applications.
* Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
* Experience building UnitTests and UI tests
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Microsoft VSTS
* Expertise with the .NET Framework 4.0 or greater using the VB.Net or C# programming language.
* Experience with web applications using ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core and Entity Framework
* Experience with any of the following is preferred but not required: Knockout, Angular, or React
* Experience with vSphere, Veeam, Minet would be beneficial
* Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
* Ability to work independently and be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
* Uses good judgment when analyzing the impact of code edits or additions on existing code.
* Ability to accurately estimate the effort needed to complete tasks assigned to you
* Skilled in ensuring delivered code meets high standards of quality and re-usability
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.