This role presents the successful candidate with a fantastic opportunity to build on their existing experience with Tech Support while continuing to grow and develop with the organisation.
* Delivering a proactive, knowledgeable and reliable service at first point of contact, offering advice and support within the area of provided IT services
* Log all issues, support and training and change requests in the system
* Responsible for 1st level support of content filter/firewall and liaising with relevant 3rd parties to ensure this is supported.
* Ensuring the Wi-Fi services are maintained and performing at full capacity
* Responsible for ensuring all IT equipment is installed efficiently and does not present any health hazards to users
* Maintaining and managing Active and Azure Active Directory areas, ensuring its effective deployment
* User support within the areas of Microsoft Office 365 platform
* Responsible for managing additional systems connected to network
* Contribute to the Technology department development planning
* IT Technician/Helpdesk/Systems Administrator experience plus relevant qualification
* Good knowledge of hardware and associated technologies: Servers, desktop, laptop, tablets and printers, Operating systems - Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, Active Directory and various business applications
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365
* Knowledge of Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Web filtering, Connectivity, Data Protection
* Knowledge of core ITIL principles and practices is desirable
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or with cross functional teams
* Ability to multitask and ensure flawless execution and delivery
* Demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
To apply for this exciting Tech Support role in Limerick, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!