Data Analytics & Process Automation Specialist
ItContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world, in the hiring of a Data Analytics & Process Automation Specialist. This is a permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for someone with experience across a diverse range of technologies to work on reporting, a technical reporting and data analyst with strong analytical and technical skills to deliver management information to internal customers. You will conduct full life cycle analysis and development working with customers to identify requirements, design solutions, develop reports and present information.
* Developing new automated reports, using a data warehouse for deployment to end users through SharePoint involving data modelling and visualisation
* Design and build RPA solutions
* Work with internal customers to define and document business requirements
* Collaborate with business analysts, finance and business teams
* Determine, develop and implement the approach for sharing management information
* Deliver high quality work to agreed objectives and timelines
* 3+ years expertise in a reporting/data analyst role or programming role
* Excellent technical skills and a strong understanding of technologies used to support data extraction, report creation and management information publication.
* Advanced Excel skills: PivotTables, Cube Formulas, Charts, Power View
* Strong understanding of business information and its visualisation: KPIs, scorecards, dashboards, reports
* Working knowledge of Excel PowerPivot add-in or PowerBI: design models, create tables and relationships, hierarchies, calculated measures, using DAX formulas
* Experience with cubes: dimension members and hierarchies, measures, MDX to understand the syntax and write simple queries and custom sets
* Technical experience on data models, database design and querying relational databases using SQL
* Experience having design and built RPA solutions in UIPaths or other RPA software
* Experience and/or knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Qlik, Tableau
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.