DBA and Application Support Analyst
ItContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world, in the hiring of a DBA and Application Support Analyst. This is a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for an experienced DBA and Application Support Analyst to provide technical support and administration of SQL Server databases and business applications. This role will involve day to day operational activities, delivering to IT projects, working on data interfaces and new technology areas as they evolve.
* Daily operational support of SQL Server databases, managing support issues through to resolution along with standard administration activities.
* Monitor the system alerts, support call queues and proactively troubleshoot to resolution.
* Complete SQL installations and configurations to standard guidance and participate as database technical lead on IT projects.
* Develop and maintain data integrations.
* Provide second and third level support for a wide range of business applications.
* Analysis, design and development of change requests, preparing technical documentation and presenting findings.
* System testing including preparation of test plans, execution of test plans, results comparison and coordinating end user acceptance testing.
* 3 years + SQL Server database and integration experience.
* Technical experience on data models, database design and querying relational databases using SQL Experience and/or knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Qlik, Tableau Experience with web service integrations (SOAP,REST, WSDL, XML, XSLT) and robotics automation desirable.
* Strong customer service focus.
* Strong communication and documentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing to technical and business audiences
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Third level qualification in an IT related discipline or a general primary degree followed by a post graduate IT qualification.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.