PPC Specialist – Award-Winning Agency
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
If you’re a fresh-thinking PPC professional with experience of Google Analytics, this is an amazing opportunity to progress your career with one of the top 10 fastest-growing tech companies in Ireland.
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland and mainland Europe. With expertise in Google AdWords and a strong belief in the strength of this tool, they deliver incredible online results, every time.
As part of their success, Wolfgang Digital are growing and are now seeking a PPC Specialist to join their Dublin city centre office.
Wolfgang Digital’s environment is one of constant learning; they have weekly up-skill sessions, share their knowledge and read, learn and play digital marketing outside of office hours.
So, if you’re looking for the chance to push your PPC skills to the next level as part of a rapidly expanding performance agency, this is the role for you.
As a PPC Specialist, you’ll create, optimise and report on PPC campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Act as the go-to specialist on all things PPC
- Manage relationships and communication with clients
- Develop proposals to increase existing client activity and win new work
- Liaise with the SEO, Social, Content & Creative Teams to maximise results for clients
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ PPC experience
- At least two years’ digital marketing experience, focusing on branded account PPC campaigns
- A track record of delivering great PPC results
- A digital marketing qualification
- Client-facing experience, gained in a PPC role
- Experience of Google Analytics
Strategically-minded and collaborative, as a PPC Specialist, you’ll be a confident communicator with a client-focused approach. Excellent time-management, prioritisation and planning skills are also key.
Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of how other channels, such as SEO, social and content, can inform and be informed by PPC. Strong MS Excel skills would also be beneficial, as would experience of the following: SEO, public speaking or tenders.
To apply for the role of PPC Specialist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: PPC Specialist, PPC Executive, PPC Consultant, PPC Account Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing.