Technical Support Engineer - Dublin CC
I'm working with a well known multinational company as they look to expand their support team. They are looking for a strong support engineer who has extensive experience working with global enterprise customers as well as a focus on security and top class troubleshooting skills.
The company have grown rapidly over the last few years and have established themselves as one of the leaders within their niche sector of the software security market. It is a company that will offer excellent career progression and growth and allow you to express yourself and implement new tools to solve problems and quickly and competently as possible.
If you feel like you might be restricted a little in your current role and have experience in the areas listed below, this could be the perfect move for you.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 3+ years experience in a technical support role supporting enterprise customers.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with at least one programming language, ideally Python.
* Keen learner interested to understand how things work and break!
* Strong Linux skills are desirable.
* Knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, LDAP etc.
* Interest in Security.
* Excellent problem solver able to think outside the box when given the freedom to take on complex issues.
If this sounds like the right position for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.