Solutions Technical Architect (Cisco CCIE Certified)
Permanent job paying excellent salary and benefits package.
Job Ref: BBBH12450
Allen Recruitment are sourcing a CCIE Certified Solutions Technical Architect for a high-profile Technology Solutions Provider based in London (this role will be based in London but will have an international remit supporting their global business).
As a Solutions Technical Architect, the successful candidate will engage with customers in a pre-sale, post-sales, technical architecture capacity. Focus will be to gauge business requirements and potential budgetary expenditure.
Derive architecturally significant requirements from business requirement. Design bespoke, cross-platform, low-level technical solutions for customers and deliver complex multi-platform, multi-protocol technical solutions.
Key duties will also include:
* Assist client engagement team develop Statements of Work and Bill of Materials for projects
* Oversea network design and architecture
* Attend and lead customer business meetings
* Involved in the pricing (and support) of Professional Services work
* Help develop and maintain customer relationships
* Facilitate technology conversations with senior customer stakeholders (often at CXO level).
Suitable experience in any key areas:
* Global Service Provider (Telecommunications, Mobile Providers, Telecoms)
* Financial Services (Banking and Insurance background)
* Enterprise market vertical (Media, Retail, Bio Science, Pharma, Manufacturing, Travel Industry, etc.)
Skills / Certification:
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Cisco CCIE (certified - including Labs) in either one of the following areas: Data Center, Service Provider, Routing & Switching, Wireless or Security
* Cisco CCNA (SP) highly desirable
* Track record supporting sales teams (selling multi-million-pound solutions)
* 6+ years pre-sales, technical, consultancy, solutions architecture or customer experience
* Experience supporting enterprise infrastructure environments (ideally Fortune 500 level)
* Significant experience with any of the following disciplines: Compute, Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Network Segmentation, Data Centre and Data Storage etc.
* Ability to travel internationall
* Demonstrable consultative technical selling skills (able to rapidly extract the customer's business problems, that can then potentially be solved with a technology-based solution)
* Proven client presentation skills and strong pre-sales technical skills
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK (No visa sponsorship available).
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com/jobs
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040