Dublin 12, Co. Dublin
€Excellent Plus Healthcare Package, Pension, Subsidised Gym, Car Parking, Mobile, Laptop, Social Club, Great Development Opportunities
If you are a network support professional from an ISP, carrier, managed services provider or system integrator background, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with a cutting-edge business.
Part of a leading group, our client is the largest Irish-owned provider of voice, data connectivity, data centre, hybrid cloud solutions and managed services. Following a number of major wins, they are expanding their business and are looking for a Network Engineer to join their team.
As a Network Engineer, you’ll join a team who deploy and maintain our client’s IP telephony platforms, the voice communication architecture and its associated network connections and component hardware.
- Implement network and customer projects, covering initial feasibility, design, test and rollout including interaction with vendors and internal resources
- Deploy and maintain hosting, broadband and managed services infrastructure
- Provide new IP and Voice services for customers, including upgrades and changes where necessary
- Build, operate and maintain VoIP equipment
- Ensure the security of company and customer networks and infrastructure
- Carry out programming and scripting as required to improve the efficiency of your area
- Support the Sales and Pre-Sales Team with customer VoIP and voice-related proposals
- Provide an escalation point to support of both infrastructure and customer services
- Administer, monitor, and optimise networks, services and servers
To be considered as a Network Engineer, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience in an ISP, carrier, managed services provider or system integrator environment
- Previous experience in SIP/VoIP services at a carrier level
- Experience of configuring and troubleshooting of Cisco/Juniper routers and switches
- Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper and Huawei equipment, including the management and provisioning of MPLS, Ethernet and DSL services
- The ability to liaise with customers to capture relevant information for more complex technical installations
- The ability to work on your own initiative without constant supervision
Experience of the following would be beneficial to your application: Cirpack voice platform, scripting languages and automation or Linux.
Please note, at this stage, our client is unable to provide visa assistance or sponsorship.
To apply for the role of Network Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Network Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, VoIP Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Implementation Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Infrastructure Project Engineer, IT.