Snr Linux Systems Admin - (Dublin) Contract
6 Month Contract
Location: Dublin CC
One of my clients, A global software company based in Dublin city centre, have an immediate need for a Senior Systems Administrator with a strong Linux background to join their team on a contract basis. This is a project based role with many changes occurring on their current infrastructure and moving toward a DevOps culture.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 5+ years relevant experience as a Linux Systems Admin
* Scripting experience (Python, Bash etc.)
* Exposure to DevOps Processes and Tools (Ansible & Puppet) and scripting competency
* Extensive experience installing and configuring virtualisation, cloud, network, storage, backup, DR, database and security technologies.
* Demonstrated experience in risk and issue management utilising a standard project management and reporting framework.
* Experience in supporting tools used for development such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Crucible
* Experience in DevOps automation using tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef
* Configuring, deploying and maintaining systems hardware, software and IT infrastructure
* Supporting business applications and IT infrastructure
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Linux Systems Administrator, Dublin, Contract, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, DevOps, Python, Bash, IT, Support, Hardware
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.