My client is seeking an energetic and dedicated person, who is looking for a role where they can develop and deliver an excellent product experience for their clients. This role will be a mix of manual & automated testing, the client is looking to grow their automation test coverage, but initially, it will be focused on manual testing but with the continued investment in growing their automation coverage.
About this role:
* You'll work internally with the project team on various workstreams
* Participates in project-level verification activities (reviews, inspections, and walkthroughs) to become familiar with the project requirements, design, etc.
* Designs, implements and executes product-level automated tests.
* Identify, report, retest and track product defects to closure.
* Identify and communicate potential product issues.
* Suggest opportunities for quality improvements and test automation.
* Liaise with wider R&D Product and Quality Teams.
* Experience in working as a Test Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, or Tester
* Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and meet responsibilities with minimal supervision.
* Ability to understand complex software systems.
* Understands the QA role throughout the development cycle.
* Experience with Test Automation Tools such as Test Complete, JMeter, JUnit, Selenium.
* Familiar with Unix/Linux Operating Systems and database concepts.
* Experience with Continuous Integration processes and/or tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Team City
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Shannon on 086 7839455.