Urgent requirement for a Mid Level Java Developer based in Dublin City.
We are currently working with a really exciting software company based in the heart of Dublin City.
This will give you an opportunity to work in the security domain working on a greenfield project.
* Work with your team to help architect, design, test, and code solutions for some of the toughest problems facing global ecommerce today.
* Embrace micro-service oriented architecture and help us engineer a scalable and resilient platform.
* Follow emerging technology trends to help push the functionality of our platform.
* Willingness to push the boundaries of client-side web development with the goal of creating a unique experience for users
* Test, measure, and optimize your work to ensure quality results.
Required Skills & Experience
* Knowledge and experience of Identity & Access Management, web services security methods and technologies
* A good understanding of integrating applications via web services (REST & SOAP)
* Excellent technical architecture and problem solving skills;
* A strong influencing style and presence; articulate and confident
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
* An understanding of TLS/SSL and web/network security in general
* Excellent base depending on experience
* Flexible working hours
If you are interested please call Siobhain on 014321567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.