Business Intelligence Developer Contract (Great Day Rate)
Our client is a financial company based in Dublin (City Centre), who are searching for a BI Developer for an initial 12-month contract which is likely to extend. Expect a great employer, and company providing an interesting project opportunity.
Key responsibilities of the role
* Developing and maintaining BI based solutions, working alongside other members of the development team.
* Provide support for test and deployment activities to ensure that BI solutions that are released are of a high quality.
* Contribute to the BI cloud strategy to allow for the development of patient interactive apps and feedback mechanisms directly into operational processes.
* Advising on the most appropriate reporting options to the team and the wider business.
* Working collaboratively with other developers and test team members to ensure future development correlates with the target architecture.
* Demonstrable experience working with BI and Reporting solutions.
* Experience working with ETL, and ideal to have experience with SSRS.
* Experience developing and maintaining objects within OLAP Data Warehouses.
* Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services & SQL Server 2017.
* Desirable to have experience of working with database cloud services.
* Ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Key Skills of the role
This is an excellent opportunity for a productive individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. In this fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment the individual will be required to have an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.